St. Michael School is located in the rural community of Pinconning, and we have 95 students in Young 5’s through eighth grade. We are proud to say that we have a faith-filled, caring and dedicated staff committed to our students' futures. We offer a faith-filled, safe school environment that makes everyone who enters our doors feel like they are "home." Some of the many things we pride ourselves on are our kindhearted, spirited students, enthusiastic staff, our themed classrooms, our Student Council, holiday celebrations— including our one-of-a-kind traditional Christmas Play— and, of course, academic excellence! Please contact us to learn more and consider the gift of a Catholic education for your child.
Principal, St. Michael School
Our Mission is to educate through Catholic values the mind, body, and spirit of our students, guiding them to achieve their full potential.
St. Michael School:
- Creates an active community of believers through the power of prayer, worship, and Christian modeling.
- Promotes education of the whole person while maintaining a strong Catholic identity.
- Thrives because of the loyal, dedicated support of the parishioners.
- Nurtures a R.I.C.H. environment – Respect, Integrity, Compassion and Honor.
- Achieves academic excellence through a positive learning environment, highly-qualified, motivated teachers, and continual updates in curriculum and technology.
- Strives to maintain a loving, inviting family atmosphere.
In addition to attending Mass, students at St. Michael Catholic School experience religious instruction on a daily basis as part of the school program. Prayer is an integral part of each day and students are also taught about the sacraments.
St. Michael School has an excellent sports program. We offer boys, girls and co-ed basketball for grades 3-8 and girls volleyball for grades 5-8. Every year a sports banquet is held in the spring to honor our athletes.
310 E. Second St.
Pinconning, MI 48650